Pages

3/27/2012

Baby Boy Leonberg… 4-D!

Craig and I were very excited to have a 4-D ultrasound of our little guy last Friday (at 27 weeks and 1 day) and then a repeat 4-D again today (at 27 weeks 5 days).  Just as with Bailey, we got a lot of hand-in-face shots (see her 4-D pics here and here).

BABY BOY_2_6

BABY BOY_2_7

BABY BOY_2_3

BABY BOY_1_16

But thankfully, with a bit of patience we were able to get a few clear pictures of his sweet little face!

BABY BOY_1_18

BABY BOY_2_14

BABY BOY_2_9

Can’t wait to see that adorable face in person!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

So adorable! I was excited to just have a regular ultrasound today at 12 weeks 5 days unexpectedly! Doc couldn't find the heartbeat on the doppler so they brought in the ultrasound machine. It wasn't as cool as your 4d pics, but absolutely way better than our last ones from 8 weeks! Your little guy looks like he will be a cutie pie just like Bailey!

Lindsay said...

So sorry about the three comments! I have no idea why that happened, other than I know I left it from my phone. Weird.

Alanna said...

no worries linds... it's done that to me before.