Pages

10/26/2009

33 Weeks and counting!

This week I will be 33 weeks or about 7 1/2 months along... I can't believe how fast the time has flown. Bailey now weighs around 4.4 lbs. She also measures about 12 inches from crown-to-rump and 19.4 inches in total length. I'm now having to go in to the doctor every 2 weeks for check ups instead of once every 4 weeks. Pretty soon I'll have to start going in to the doctor every week... I think that's when the panic will set in as I realize just how close we are to Bailey making her big appearance.


I'm still feeling really great... except for the occasional sore feet and legs at the end of the day. Since my last post my belly button has turned into a full-blown outie which is pretty weird to look at. My co-workers take pleasure in making fun of me for it every chance they get. Bailey is moving more now than ever... luckily she hasn't yet kept me up at night with her kicking. She's started responding to touch more. She tends to kick or move around a lot when Craig or I tap or rest a hand on my belly which is really cool!
Anyway, last week we had our repeat 4D ultrasound. Unfortunately, Bailey had grown so much since her first 4D that we weren't really able to get any really nice and clear pictures of her face (there has to be fluid around her face to get a clear picture and her nose was just barely touching the placenta... so it didn't come out clear at all). Plus, it didn't help that she was a little camera shy that day and kept covering up her face. Poor Pam rolled me from side to side, poked, tapped, and even buzzed my belly in an attempt to get her hands out of her face, but as soon as Pam would try to snap the picture Bailey would throw her hands right back up there. On the bright side, we know she's got all 10 of her fingers!




2 comments:

Holly said...

You look great! We're so excited for you guys!!

Alanna said...

thanks! now how about you? i want to see a belly picture and a baby update! you should be feeling the baby move very soon if you haven't felt it already!