Pages

10/05/2009

Bailey 4-D!!!

We had our 4-D ultrasound this morning... let me tell you, this was such a cool experience! Bailey was semi-cooperative. She kept putting her hands in front of her face and leaning her head back... which posed quite the challenge for Pam the ultrasound technician. Pam invited us to come back in some other time and see if we can get better pictures. So we'll try again in 2 weeks... although Craig and I were both pretty pleased with the pictures we got today!

She must be running out of room in there... her eye and nose look a little smooshed!
Her adorable little hand up against her cheek...
Her little foot and leg... I think it's so cool that you can see her ankle bone!
I think this one may be my favorite! I wonder if she's going to suck her thumb like I did when I was little?!?
Either a big yawn or she was fussing at Pam for poking around at her so much!
What a cute face!
Another slightly smooshed nose...

What a beautiful baby girl! Can't wait to see the difference between the 4-D pictures today and the ones we'll get in 2 weeks! It truly is amazing what technology can do!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those are TRULY amazing pictures! Who do you think she looks like? She is so precious!

kim said...

So cool!! Can't wait to see the next ones!!

Kristy said...

4D pics are so amazing!

Holly said...

How neat! And, I thought the 12 week ultrasounds were exciting . . .

Alanna said...

oh holly... it gets so much better! just you wait!