Pages

9/29/2009

28 Weeks and Counting...

We are now over 28 weeks along... a few weeks into our third trimester (around 7 months now)! Bailey weighs approximately 2.4 pounds, measures around 10 inches from crown to rump, and about 15.75 inches in total length. She's definitely growing... as am I! She's is moving like crazy and occasionally delivers a fairly strong kick that takes me by surprise. My belly button has gradually turned into an outie which is pretty strange, but I'm getting used to it. Your body really does some strange things when you're pregnant!

At my last regular pre-natal appointment I had a glucose tolerance test which tests for gestational diabetes. Unfortunately, my levels following the 1 hour test were elevated so I had to go back in last week for a 3 hour re-test. Thankfully, the results of the re-test came back normal, so it appears that everything is okay! What a relief!

Our next appointment is Monday, 10/5... we are SO VERY excited about this appointment because we will be having our 4D ultrasound that morning! We can't wait to see what she looks like... hopefully she will cooperate with us so we can get some clear pictures of her beautiful face! I wonder who she's going to look like?!?

It truly is amazing how quickly the past few months have flown by and a little scary to think that in less than 3 months we'll be parents!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I can't believe she's almost here!!! You look great!