Pages

10/13/2009

Mississippi Bound...

Last Friday, Craig and I left home and headed down to Hattiesburg, Mississippi for my cousin Amanda's wedding in Sumrall on Saturday.


We spent Saturday morning driving around Hattiesburg and checking out the sights and poking around some of the shops in the downtown area.

Saturday afternoon/evening was the wedding in Sumrall. The ceremony and reception were wonderful and Amanda, as always, looked just beautiful! Congrats Brandon, on marrying such a great girl!
We had a great time catching up with my family and hope to see them again soon!
Sunday morning we left Mississippi and headed down to New Orleans for the next leg of our trip. Craig had visited New Orleans before, but I had not... so needless to say I was very excited about this part of our trip!
New Orleans pictures and stories coming soon...

No comments: