Pages

6/25/2013

Circus Party Photo Booth

When planning Owen’s circus birthday party I decided that a photo booth would be a fun addition!  Creating the photo booth area was so super easy.  I simply covered our patio sliders with a couple of festive, thrifted sheets and invited everyone to “step right up” with a circus-y message written on the nearby outdoor chalkboard!  Props for the photo booth included a thrifted and painted picture frame, an inflatable elephant (you know… because a circus is never complete without an elephant), clown hats and noses, silly glasses, a top hat and stick-on mustaches (for the ring master), a feather boa and so much more!  Many of the props I was able to borrow from Bailey’s dress-up box.  The other items I was able to purchase inexpensively at either the Dollar Tree or the local party store.

12

DSCN5308

I had no idea that the photo booth I created on the patio would be such a big hit.  I mean, don’t get me wrong… I knew it would be fun and I figured the kids would really enjoy it, but I never imagined that I would actually get all of the grandparents to participate.  Amazingly, though, they did!  And I’m so glad to have gotten so many fun pictures of the whole family!

DSCN5309

Things started off sweet… and then they got silly!

DSCN5332

DSCN5342

Notice how Owen was eating his stick-on moustache in the picture above?  Classic!

15

DSCN5310

DSCN5311

DSCN5344

DSCN5323

DSCN5348

DSCN5381

DSCN5392

DSCN5343

No comments: