Pages

6/24/2013

Circus Themed 1st Birthday

I can’t tell you just how excited I was with the way Owen’s circus themed, first birthday party turned out!  The food and decorations… the favors, friends and family… everything was perfect! 

The menu for the party consisted of hot dogs, popcorn, peanuts, animal crackers, cotton candy and of course clown cupcakes… all of which were very kid-friendly and circus themed!

40

44

10

9

With this being the first ever summer birthday party at our house, I was insanely excited to include the outdoors in the entertainment. 

14

In an attempt to draw people outside, I created a photo booth area on the patio… complete with circus themed props (The photo booth was so much fun that I’ve devoted an entirely separate post to it… so check it out to see all of the madness)

12

DSCN5308

3

After eating and goofing off in the photo booth it was time for the cake!  I baked a small smash cake, which Owen had no problem diving right into.

2

DSCN5365

4

21

One very quick bath and outfit change later, and it was time for Owen to open his presents.  Of course, the most exciting part of this was rolling around in the floor with all of the paper!

24

36

It was definitely a busy, whirlwind kind of day… but more fun than I could have imagined!  Happy birthday sweet boy!

DSCN5388

No comments: