Pages

3/12/2009

Elton John & Billy Joel... Face to Face!

Last Saturday Craig and I were lucky enough to get tickets to the sold out Elton John & Billy Joel Face to Face concert in Charlotte. We had both seen Elton John in concert before, but never Billy Joel... and we were totally excited to see them perform together!

Here's the view from our seats in the nosebleed section... not the best, but at least we had tickets.

And here are a few videos for you all to enjoy. They opened together, then took turns playing some of their songs individually, and then closed by playing together again. The show was 3 1/2 hours and totally worth every penny we paid for our crappy seats! Unfortunately, the battery on our camera died before the show was over, so I didn't get the closing song... an amazing co-performance of Piano Man.










Seeing these two together in concert is one more thing off of my '100 things to do in my lifetime' list... 14 down/86 to go!

2 comments:

Holly said...

That's awesome!! I'm most jealous!

kim said...

I too am Jealous!!! Wow!!