Pages

3/03/2009

Artsy Fartsy!

My entire life I have wanted to be an artist... in fact my first of many majors in college was fine arts. After realizing how much I despise art history and how hard of a time so many artists have paying their bills I decided to shift my aspirations in another direction.

Through high school and college I have worked with a variety of mediums, however I never really had many opportunities to work in ceramics. So I was totally excited to have discovered some adult art classes being offered at the William King Regional Arts Center in Abingdon, Virginia. I immediately signed up for the 6-week clay class and just can not wait until it starts on March 17!

Who knows... maybe I'll turn into one of those hippy-dippy-trippy artists after all!

1 comment:

Holly said...

That's awesome! I can't wait to see your first piece!