We are very excited to announce that our baby boy, Owen, finally arrived on Wednesday, June 27th. He was born weighing a whopping 9 lbs. 5.8 oz. and measuring 21.5 in. long! Talk about a BIG BOY!
Since Owen was in no hurry to make an appearance (he was born at 40 weeks and 6 days) we had no choice but to have a repeat c-section, which made me more than a little nervous. Thankfully, all of the anxiety rushed away the second Owen was born and I laid eyes on that sweet, chubby face!
I was smitten… no… I was in LOVE!
And I’m pretty sure Craig felt the same way!
Bailey was a little unsure of things at first.
But by the end of the visit she had warmed up for sure!
Welcome to the world baby Owen! We’re certainly blessed to have you!
For more pictures from Owen’s birthday check out our friend Misty’s blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment