Pages

7/03/2012

Happy Birthday Owen!

We are very excited to announce that our baby boy, Owen, finally arrived on Wednesday, June 27th.  He was born weighing a whopping 9 lbs. 5.8 oz. and measuring 21.5 in. long!  Talk about a BIG BOY!

DSCN2724

Since Owen was in no hurry to make an appearance (he was born at 40 weeks and 6 days) we had no choice but to have a repeat c-section, which made me more than a little nervous.  Thankfully, all of the anxiety rushed away the second Owen was born and I laid eyes on that sweet, chubby face! 

DSCN2727

I was smitten… no… I was in LOVE!

DSCN2731

And I’m pretty sure Craig felt the same way!

10

3

4

Bailey was a little unsure of things at first. 

23

But by the end of the visit she had warmed up for sure!

26

5

2

Welcome to the world baby Owen!  We’re certainly blessed to have you!

For more pictures from Owen’s birthday check out our friend Misty’s blog.

No comments: