Pages

12/07/2008

Winter's Definitely Here!

Yesterday Craig and I decided to pay a visit to Allendale Mansion to try to take some pictures for our Christmas cards. It was pretty chilly and I think we managed to take a few really nice pictures. Anyway, while at Allendale it began to snow. This wasn't our first snow this year--it's actually our 5th--but it turned out to be the most substantial snow so far!
So Craig and I rushed home and then back out to Fall Branch Christmas Tree Farm to pick out our tree. It really was such a fun day to pick out a tree... the snow really put us in the Christmas spirit!



When we got home we had to take Sydney out to play in his first real snow. Needless to say he LOVED it! He ran all over the yard eating mouth-fulls of snow.


We hope you all are enjoying your winter as much as we are!

1 comment:

Holly said...

OH! I like that first one! Craig, you look so rugged!
I like it!