Pages

7/27/2008

Shower in Greenville

Craig and I spent last night at a wedding shower for my friends Laura and Travis from grad school. We had a lot of fun hanging out with them and their families. We started the evening with a wonderful spread of food...
...followed by a couple rousing games of Apples to Apples... if you've never played this game you're missing out. It's great for parties or game nights. Anyway, the girls played first and then the boys. I totally sucked at the game, but I still had a lot of fun. Craig also sucked at it, but he managed to do a little better than I did.

All of the girls trying to help their guys win... At one point Travis made a comment to Laura about being a back seat driver... to which all of us girls reminded him that it would soon be for the rest of his life! Unfortunately we could only stay long enough to see Laura and Travis open our gift (which I didn't manage to get a picture of) before we had to head back home for the night. Anyway, we had such a good time and can't wait until the wedding!

2 comments:

kim said...

I love Apples to Apples!! Looks like fun! Heard you are going to be in town next weekend, maybe I'll run into y'all!!

Alanna said...

yes... that would be fun! i'd love to see the new house.