Yet another month has passed… this one even faster than the last one. Owen turned 5 months old last Tuesday.
He had a follow-up appointment at the pediatrician last week (for the cold he’d had a couple of weeks before) and while we were there we got all of his measurements.
- Weight—15 lbs. 5 oz. (24th percentile)
- Height—2 ft. 2.75 in. (83rd percentile)
- Weight to height—5th percentile
Both his weight and height percentiles were up, which is always nice to hear.
His latest discoveries include the following:
- Feet (and the socks that accompany them) are actually pretty tasty
- When in doubt, blow spit bubbles
- Bath time is the most awesome-est thing ever
- Bailey is, by far, the most fascinating person in the world!
Can’t wait to see what new tricks he comes up with in the next few week!