Pages

6/03/2012

‘Round the House Bridal Shower

I am so excited that my sister Erin will be getting married later this year!  And I was equally excited to throw her a bridal shower this past weekend!

I decided on an ‘Round the House theme for the shower where each guest was assigned a room of the house for which to shop.  I whipped up these sweet little invitations, using the same stack of Childcraft children’s book illustrations and the same method I used to create the invitations for Bailey’s ice cream party last year. 

Of course, on the day of the shower I was so busy running around trying to ‘host’ that I didn’t get all of the pictures that I wanted (such as the photo book guests were asked to write advice in or the cut-throat game of bridal shower bingo that was played), but here’s a sample of what I did get…

The delicious spread of food…

DSCN2507

DSCN2508

…the engagement picture display…

…the mountain of gifts…

DSCN2515

…and the many, wonderful guests!

DSCN2517

DSCN2518

DSCN2516

Everyone seemed to have a great time… especially the bride!  So I would definitely consider this shower a success! 

DSCN2512

Happy soon-to-be-wedding Erin!  We love you!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks again for everything!!!! It was a great shower and everyone had a wonderful time! :-)