Pages

5/22/2012

Mountain Top Maternity Shoot!

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again…

We are so VERY blessed to have a close friend who is a professional photographer!

And this friendship paid off… yet again… this past Sunday when Misty offered to do a maternity shoot for us! 

So, we packed everyone up and headed out to Beauty Spot at the top of Unaka Mountain (on the border of Tennessee and North Carolina).

36

12

We didn’t take the photo shoot too seriously.  I mean, honestly… what’s the point when you’re trying to include a child who is 2 1/2 years old.  We just tried to have fun and make the most of the gorgeous scenery.  And in the end I think we ended up with some really beautiful pictures (as well as a few silly ones)… not just of me and the bump, but of Craig and Bailey as well!

18

29

24

27

31

21

1

19

10

28

7

20

30

34

41

17

11

25

All pictures courtesy of Spangler Photography!  Thank you again Misty… you’re awesome!

2 comments:

Holly @ Life as a Thrifter said...

Adorable!! I can't believe how big Bailey is...and also that sweet, baby boy!

Alanna said...

yep... bailey's definitely not the only one getting big in our house. the doctors are predicting another 8.5 lb. baby... lucky me!