Pages

5/24/2011

Outdoor Living!

I love the outdoors… and so does Bailey!  So, everyday after getting home from work/daycare we head outside.  In fact, as soon as we get home Bailey points to the back door and says “outside”… and who am I to deny that sweet little voice?!?  So, outside we go!

We spend a lot of time hanging out on the patio under the shade of the pergola (which Craig and I pre-built and assembled ourselves).  It’s the perfect place to enjoy a sunny afternoon!  Dare I say it… this is mine and Bailey’s favorite room in the house space at our house! 

DSCN1935

Once outside, Bailey and I enjoy working in the garden.  She loves to help me pull weeds and water the plants.  She also likes to play with rocks, sticks, leaves, or any other cool things she can find.

DSCN1172

DSCN1193

When she’s not on the patio sorting her rocks you can probably find her running around the yard chasing Sydney, playing in the grass, swinging in the swing Nanny and PoPo gave her for her birthday, or visiting with Huey, Dewey, and Louie.

DSCN1827

DSCN1729

DSCN1796

But one things for sure… no matter what it is that she’s doing, as long as she’s outside she’s happy.  And as long as she’s happy… I’m happy! 

2 comments:

Holly said...

It looks so good, Alanna!

Kristy said...

She's getting SO BIG!