Pages

2/28/2010

A, B, C...

Craig, Bailey and I traveled to Columbia for the weekend. Saturday was our dear friend Holly's baby shower. The shower had an alphabet theme and everything from the centerpieces to the refreshments had letters on them! The hostesses Kim, Kristy, Cullie, and Jennifer did a fabulous job!

Baby Ross got lots of wonderful gifties!
All the yummy food and the cute diaper cake Jennifer made
Bailey got all dressed up in her new outfit for this special occasion!

Me, Bailey, & Holly... Bailey was looking at the baby bump and thinking "Baby Ross, I can't wait until you come out and I can play with you!"

2 comments:

Holly said...

I so glad you guys came! Bailey is wonderful! I just can't wait for our very first play date/weekend!

kim said...

It was so good to see you guys and meet Bailey! Sorry I was sick and not much fun. Hopefully we will get to see you guys again soon!