Pages

11/15/2009

Bailey's Shower in South Carolina!

This weekend my sister Erin threw Bailey a shower at her house in Rock Hill. It was a lot of fun to see so many of our family members and friends and get to celebrate with them Bailey's upcoming arrival! Erin, as usual, had everything VERY well organized and did a great job hosting!
Beautiful flowers from my sister Kerri in Bermuda!

Playing the diaper game. I tell you, the ladies at the shower took all of the games VERY seriously. They were playing to win!

The baby food game.

Time for the presents!
A small selection of some of the wonderful gifts Bailey was given...

Laura and I Holly and I comparing our baby bumps... I definitely win this competition! Bev and IErin, my mom, and I

2 comments:

Holly said...

Wonderful shower! It was so good to see you!!

kim said...

Looks like you got a lot of stuff!! Can't wait to see the baby pics!!