Pages

8/11/2009

Nursery Re-do Part I

So Craig and I are trying to get a jump start on the nursery. We're not necessarily going with a particular "theme" per se... instead we decided to just do a variety of bright, funky colors . We thought that we would start with the paint. We decided to pick a brighter, more fun shade of green called Honeydew... this paint is definitely a big change from the old paint color!



Here's a reminder of what the bedroom paint looked like before... a darker, olive green.
Craig looked a littler nervous about the new color at first...

...but in the end he LOVED it!



I think we're off to a good start! More nursery re-do to come! Next post... the crib! Can't wait until it's delivered!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I love the color!!!

kim said...

me too!! can't wait to see the rest!!

Kristy said...

Me three! Green's my fav! :)