Pages

6/18/2008

Vacation Out West...

Well, we're finally back from our Vacation in Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, and Utah. We spent a week at my sister Tina's house and drove to the surrounding sights during the day. Here's a breakdown:
Sight # 1--Idaho Potato Museum. For real... this is no joke!


Sight # 2--Yellowstone. We went on Tuesday in the snow and froze... then again on Sunday in the sun and got burned!










Sight # 3--Grand Tetons and Jackson Wyoming




Sight # 4--Mesa Falls and Ranger Station


Sight # 5--EBR-1
Sight # 6--Craters of the Moon lava fields... in the middle of the Idaho desert (who would have thought?!?)


Sight # 7--Sand dunes (again, who would have thought) where Craig pulled the car off of the road and we got STUCK and had to be pulled out by strangers passing by!!!


Sight # 8--Harriman State Park

It was a LONG and BUSY trip, but definitely a lot of fun. Who would have thought there would be so much to do in Idaho and the surrounding states?!?

4 comments:

Holly said...

It is BEAUTIFUL! I would LOVE to go!
I'm most sad I missed the potato museum.

Alanna said...

yes... the potato museum is definitely a must see. they even give away "free taters for out of staters" who come to the museum!

kim said...

I am so jealous you went to Yellowstone. I would love to go there. The pictures really are beautiful!

kim said...

I am so jealous you went to Yellowstone. I would love to go there. The pictures really are beautiful!