Pages

3/03/2008

The Newest Leonberg!

Craig and I FINALLY decided to get a dog! We have been debating this decision for many months now. With my new job and reduced work hours we figured that this was as good a time as ever to expand our little family.

Saturday, we found this little guy at the Hawkins County Humane Society. He is an 8 week old Australian Shepherd mix. We decided to name him "Sydney" in honor of his Aussie roots. We were so lucky to find him... he truly is a WONDERFUL puppy! He doesn't bark, hasn't had a single accident in the house, doesn't chew excessively, and overall is a VERY calm puppy! Plus, he is just beautiful! We are so happy to have him!


It's amazing how quickly I feel that my quality of life has increased over the past week. I'm not sure if it's the new job or the new puppy... perhaps a little of both. No matter what has caused the change I feel so much more relaxed and much happier each day!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


2 comments:

Holly said...

How fabulous! She is precious!

And, you know, they say animals reduce stress . . . of course, I'm not sure if that also applies to wild and crazy dogs like ours . . .

kim said...

he is soooo cute!! i love the eyes!! congrats!!