Pages

10/17/2007

At Long Last!

FINALLY... After much discussion, negotiation, and internet research we have finally decided on a name for our newest family member! Personally I am a fan of pets having a first and last name... something that shows a little personality. Well, Craig's personality really liked the idea of the frog being a doctor. So we agreed on the title, but what about the names?!? That's where the internet came in. Craig found an online story about "The Frog Who Didn't Have a Name". After reading the story I decided that my frog's last name definitely had to be Hoppers! Now, on to his first name. Craig and I threw several names around and finally settled on Walter or Wally for short. So, it is my distinct pleasure to introduce to all to Dr. Wally Hoppers! Isn't he fabulous!

No comments: