Pages

4/17/2007

We're Still Here...

It's been a few weeks since I've posted anything new, so I figured I would just let you all know that we are still here. Craig and I have been busy with work... both during the week and at his house on the weekends. This past weekend we devoted most of our time to completing several small touch-up and finishing jobs in the rooms that we had already worked on. We finished painting the closets, touched up the trim, began repairing the closet doors, and touched up the paint on the front door. It was a lot of work, but unfortunately there's not a whole lot to show for it. Here is a picture just in case you've forgotten what Craig looks like.

3 comments:

Holly said...

When it's all done, you'll have to post a series of "before" and "after" pictures! I can't wait to see the house completed!

Grady said...

Glad to see y'all are still alive and well! Why wasn't there a picture of Alanna so we can remember what she looks like?

Alanna said...

there wasn't a picture of me becuase i was the nerd holding the camera... craig is not as in to taking picture for the blog as i am!